Your privacy is a priority to us.
- We will only collect personal information by lawful and fair means, and where used, with the knowledge and consent of the individual user. Before or at the time of collecting personal information, we will identify the purposes for which information is collected.
- We will collect and use personal information solely for fulfilling the purposes specified by us and for other ancillary purposes (such as customer support), unless we obtain the consent of the individual concerned or as required by law.
- Personal data will be collected for the sole purpose of Strati-Pro® individual and/or group analysis and reports, which will only be shared with individual taking the survey. It will not be sold, repurposed, or shared with anyone outside of Brand Velocity unless written approval is given by the individual, or if the individual is a part of a company group survey and that approval is granted by the paying entity.
- We will protect personal information by using reasonable security safeguards against loss and theft, as well as unauthorized access, disclosure, copying, use or modification. While we leverage industry best practices to mitigate unlawful use, we cannot guarantee the security of data shared over the the internet. Users should also take reasonable precautions, such as protecting passwords and logging off shared devices to further protect their security.
- We will make information about our policies and practices relating to managing sensitive information readily available to customers.
- We will retain personal information for as long as necessary for the fulfillment of those purposes, or until an individual asks us to delete their responses.
We are committed to ensuring that the confidentiality of personal information is protected and maintained. Brand Velocity, Inc. may change this policy at its sole discretion.